Deep red color with violet hints. Attractive & aromatic
complexity. At first, spicy notes, then black and red fruits notes follow. Some well-assembled notes of tobacco and cacao notes appear. Good Structure, sweet & velvet tannins. Juicy & tasty with a long & plea..
Intense red & violet color. Complex fruity nose, red fruits well intermixed with some spicy & balsamic notes. In the mouth is soft, good volumes & tasty. A very pleasant wine to drink.Cabernet Sauvignon from Central Valley, Chile. ..
Pale yellow color with some green touches. Attractive Fruity nose. Plenty of tropical fruit notes with some citric notes & soft hues of honey. Fresh with lively Acidity. Creamy texture with a long & pleasant aftertaste.Chardonnay from Central Valley, Chile...
Pale yellow colour with greenish tones, Attractive and complex nose, good mix of critic notes, tropical fruits, and some subtle green tones. Medium-bodied and good structure. Well-balanced acidity that gives a long and refreshing aftertaste.Sauvignon Blanc from Central Valley, Chile...
Deep & intense red-violet color. Attractive & elegant nose. Plenty of red and blackberries, well accompanied by some spicy notes, vanilla, black pepper & subtle tones of cedar and coffee.
Well, balanced palate. Good volume, full of ripe fruit flavors.
Long & persistent finish, ensu..
* Great Ruby red color, with some blue tinges.
* Complex and elegant aromas, plums, and ripe berries well accompanied by the oak notes.
* Some hints of spices, dark chocolate, and vanilla. Excellent volume, with soft and ripe tannins.
* The palate is tasty and juicy, with a long and well-balanced..
Attractive and intense red color with some violets hints. Expressive nose of ripe red and black fruits improved by
some spicy notes and balsamic touches. Full and complex mouth. Good balance gives a long persistence. Soft and velvety tannins. It will get better with some time in the bottle.Caberne..
Attractive red color with some violet hints. Complex nose, plenty of red fruits
well assembled with some sweetish notes like chocolate and jam touches. Soft,
fresh, and tasty palate. Good structure with a persistent aftertaste.Merlot from Maipo Valley, Chile..
Deep & beautiful violet red color. Plenty of black fruit aromas, mixed with spicy notes like black pepper.
some tones of smoked beef. Well structured. Long and persistent aftertaste full of fruit. Soft and tasty. Shiraz Cabernet from Maipo Valley, Chile..
Aromas of black currants, rose petal, and mint. Lavender and stones too. Full body with incredible fruit density. Complex, yet it's agile and bright. Tannins are perfectly polished.2015 vintage perfect 100 points score by James Suckling2016 vintage 97 points by Robert Parker and 98 points from James..
* Great ruby red color
* Elegant & very complex nose. Plenty of ripe red fruits,
well accompanied by notes of cedar, smoke, mocha & a touch of sweet vanilla & chocolate notes.
* Good Structure, ripe and velvety tannins provide a long, tasty, and pleasant finish. Well balanced, with..
* Deep ruby red color, with violet tings. Elegant and
* Notes of figs, plums & some berries, well assembled with coffee, dark chocolate & some spices.
* Full-bodied, with soft and velvety tannins. Delicious fruity notes on the palate.* Long persistent, with a slightly sweet..