Customer Agreement - (Updated as 07 August 2020)
Welcome to 2winewine.com
This Agreement (the “Agreement”) is an agreement between you and Finlux Sdn Bhd (Finlux) that states the terms and conditions under which you may use the site and receive the Finlux services, which includes processing and delivery of product orders (the ”Finlux service”). Your use of the Finlux service and the site constitutes your agreement to the terms and conditions set forth below. If you do not agree with all the terms and conditions, do not use the site or the Finlux service.
The sale of alcohol to individuals below 21 years or professing the religion of Islam is prohibited.
(Meminum arak adalah bahaya untuk kesihatan)
Usage of Vouchers
1. Finlux may share voucher from time to time during promotion period and special activities. Unless stated otherwise, these general rules apply to vouchers:
2. Voucher is only valid for 1-time use per each customer.
3. Voucher is applicable on normal priced items only excluding events, sale prices and wine club subscription -unless stated otherwise.
4. Voucher is not valid on sale items, best buys, value buys and corporate orders.
5. Only 1(one) voucher can be used for every 1 (one) transaction. The website does not accept more than 1 voucher in 1 order and may result to order cancellation and voucher to be void.
6. If payment failed or was cancelled, this will make the voucher void or invalid. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or +603 7729 4733 for assistance.
7. Voucher validity date cannot be extended.
8. Voucher requires a minimum purchase order and/or certain items to purchase (e.g. red wines, wines from specific country, collection) stated in the announcement. If order does not meet the stated conditions, voucher will not be applied on order/purchase.
Voucher and Points Terms & Conditions
1. The following terms and conditions apply to the redemption and use of promotional vouchers and voucher codes (“vouchers”) and points (“Points”).
2. “Vouchers” includes, but not limited to, coupon code, discount code, discount coupon, sale voucher, voucher code or any other form of discount available on Finlux.com
3. “Points” includes, but not limited to, reward points, referral points, review points, refund credits or any other form of store credits that a customer can use to shop at Finlux.com
4. A “Customer” is any individual or entity that makes an order or purchase at Finlux website or via its sales team.
5. An “Order” or “Purchase” is an instruction from customer to Finlux to buy or obtain an item/s by paying for its full amount.
6. Vouchers and points are only valid on the Finlux website, mobile website, or mobile applications (IOS & Android).
7. All voucher codes expire as per stated on individual codes. Points expire within 1 year from the date it is credited into the account.
8. Voucher and Points are not transferable or exchange for cash.
9. Points can be used together with discount codes, but no points will be earned from the value of the discount code.
10. Points can be used to pay for delivery fees, provided that you have enough points in your account.
11. Points are earned from the total bill amount paid, excluding delivery fees.
12. Points to be awarded do not include delivery fees.
13. Points from different accounts cannot be combined.
14. A minimum of 500 points (RM5) within your account is required to apply on your purchase.
15. Unsuccessful order and failed/cancelled transactions will not deduct your reward points. Should you encounter an error, please let us know via email@example.com or call +603 7729 4733.
16. A valid voucher must be entered at the checkout page in order to redeem its value.
17. Customers can only use the specific voucher once unless otherwise stated in the promotion of that voucher.
18. Voucher validity is limited in time (from a few hours to a few weeks).
19. Finlux reserves the right to cancel or modify any order, or revoke the use of vouchers and points for any reason, including due to:
20. Suspicious or fraudulent purchasing activity, voucher use and/or points use.
21. Voucher and/or points abuse, including the use of multiple accounts or multiple checkouts associated with the same customer or group of customers; or
22. Voucher and/or points used in bad faith (including resold vouchers or use of vouchers/points by customers purchasing products for the purpose of re-selling)
23. Unless otherwise stated, vouchers are not valid in conjunction with other promotions or discounts.
24. Additional terms and conditions may be specified in relation to specific voucher code (for example, duration, eligibility, discount amount and products covered), and will govern the use and redemption of those vouchers.
25. Finlux will not be liable and/or be required to offer replacement vouchers, discounts, credits, cash or otherwise compensate customers for:
· Discontinued or cancelled vouchers;
· Improper use of, or inability to redeem, a voucher; or
· The inability to redeem a voucher due to technical issues.
26. Finlux reserves the right to change these terms & conditions or cancel any promotions at any time and without notice.
Ordering through the Site:
To receive delivery, you must live in a residential apartment, corporate address, or home, and you (or your representative of legal age) must be present to receive your order from our delivery service during your selected delivery window. Additionally, after your second order with Finlux you may elect an alternative receiver located within your building to accept your delivery. This alternative receiver can accept your goods when you are not present at the time you had selected for delivery and shall accept the goods under the same terms & conditions that would apply had you accepted the delivery yourself. Anyone at the delivery address who receives the delivery is conclusively presumed to be authorized to receive the delivery.
In the case of inclement weather or unforeseen delivery complications, it may be necessary to make adjustment to our delivery schedule, which will cause us to suspend chosen delivery times. If there will be a significant delay, a customer service possible moment the conditions permit. If your designated delivery location (i.e., street, avenue, etc.) or day is inaccessible, rendering us unable to make the delivery, we will contact you to determine the best alternate location.
Customers are under no obligation to tip the delivery team but have the option to doing so if exceptional service is provided by the person.
Credit Card Payment
Your credit card will be charged for your order on the day your order is taken. We will authorize your credit card for an amount equal to 100% of the total items in your order. Finlux will not process orders that use an incorrect, expired, or over-the-limit credit card. We will make our best efforts to contact you if this occurs. However, in the event such an order is processed, Finlux reserves the right to collect funds for any uncollected transactions owed to it. If you fail to pay any fees or charges when due (which would include if a check is returned or electronic payment is rejected), Finlux reserves the right to cancel the order. You shall be responsible and liable for any fees, including attorney’s fees and collection cost, that Finlux may incur in its efforts to collect any unpaid balances from you. Your right to use the Finlux service is subjected to limits established by Finlux and/or by your credit card issuer.
PROPERTY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE, FINLUX SERVICE, OR THE INTERNET. FINLUX LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO PROVIDING YOU WITH A REFUND FOR ANY PRODUCT THAT IS RETURNED. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY HEREUNDER SHALL BE FOR YOU TO DISCONTINUE YOUR USE OF FINLUX SERVICE AND TO TERMINATE THIS AGREEMENT. FINLUX RESERVES THE RIGHT TO LIMIT YOUR ORDER OR THE QUANTITY OF A SPECIFIC PRODUCT YOU MAY ORDER. BECAUSE SOME STATES OR JURISTICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUANTIAL, OR SPECIAL DAMAGES OR IF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, IN SUCH STATES AND JURISTICTIONS LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTEND PERMITTED BY LAW.
The material in the site is provided for lawful purposes only. Finlux controls and operates this site from its headquarters in Selangor, Malaysia, and makes no representation that these materials are appropriate or availability for use in other locations. If you use the site from other locations, you are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. Price and availability information are subject to change without notice.
You agreed to defend, indemnify, and hold Finlux parties harmless from any and all suits, actions, legal or administrative proceedings, claims, demands, damages, liabilities, including attorney’s fees and costs, arising in connection with a violation of this Agreement by you or through use of your account.
Termination: This Agreement is effective upon your acceptance as set forth herein and shall continue in full force and effect until terminated. Finlux may suspend or terminate this Agreement or the Finlux service or remove or disable access to any portion of the Finlux service at any time for any reason with or without notice to you. You may terminate this Agreement and your Finlux service at any time for any reason by delivering notice in the manner provided below, which termination will be effective the day notice is received or such later date specified in the notice. Finlux reserves the right to collect fees and charges incurred before you cancel your Finlux service. In addition, you are responsible for any charges incurred to third-party vendors or content providers prior to your cancellation.
Notices: Finlux may give notice to you of a change in this Agreement, a change in the Finlux fee schedule, and any other matter through a general posting on the Finlux site, by electronic mail, or by conventional mail to your address contained in the Customer Registration Data. You may give notice to Finlux by telephone at +603 7729 4722, by electronic mail (you may write in via our Contact Us (URL), or by conventional mail to:
Finlux Sdn Bhd (199801009810 (465938))
E-3A-06, Commercial Block Level 3A East Wing,
Metropolitan Square, Jalan PJU 8/1 Damansara Perdana,
47820 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia.
Tel: +603 77294733 / Whatsapp: +6019 938 1838
Third-Party Beneficiaries: The provisions of this Agreement are for the benefit of Finlux Parties, and each shall have the right to assert and enforce the provisions directly on their own behalf. This Agreement and all obligations and restrictions placed upon you or your permitted users by this Agreement shall survive termination of this Agreement and your Finlux service.
Amendment: Finlux may amend this Agreement at any time by posting the amended terms on our site. All amended terms shall automatically be effective seven days after they are initially posted on our site. By using this site after the effective date of any such amendment, you agreed to be bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to determine the then current Agreement to which you are bound. This Agreement was last revised on 15 June 2020.