Note: You must be 21 years old or older to register as customer of Finlux Sdn. Bhd.If you have any questions please e-mail our Customer Service Team at email@example.com or call +603 7729 4733.
1. What Information Do We Gather
- Traffic Data collected. We automatically track and collect the following information when you visit our Site:
- Your IP address.
- The type of computer/phone you are using.
- The type of Web browser you are using (collectively “Traffic Data”). Traffic data is helpful for marketing purposes and for improving your experience on the Site.
- Personnal Information. In Order for you to purchase products that we offer via the Site, we require you to provide us with information that personally identifies you. We receive and store any information you enter anywhere on the Company’s Site. For example, we may ask you to complete a registration form that asks for contact information (such as name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address) or an order form that asks for financial information (like credit card number, expiration date, and billing address). Additionally, when you order from the Site we may collect certain consumer information (such as products ordered and relevant promotion codes) and delivery information (such as an alternate contact, address and telephone number in the event you are not available to accept delivery). This information is collectively referred to as “Personal Information”. If you communicate with us by e-mail, or otherwise complete online forms, surveys, or contest entries, any information provided in such communication may be collected as Personal Information. You may choose not to provide us with certain Personal Information. In such an event, you can still access and view much of the Site; however, you may not be able to order any products. In addition, you can choose not to provide certain optional information, but then you might not be able to take full advantage of many of the features on the Company’s Site.
2. How We Use the Information We Gather
We use your Personal Information for such purposes as responding to your request, processing and filling customer orders, verifying your qualifications for certain products and services, billing, improving our services, providing an enhanced and more personalised shopping experience, communicating with you, and informing you of special offers and discounts. From time to time, we may also use your Personal Information to send you free samples of new products or product brands different from those you usually order. We may provide your Personal Information to third parties, to the extend necessary or desirable to fill your order or complete your transaction. For example, we may use a third party supplier for certain goods, an outside shipping company to ship orders, and we do as a matter of course use a credit card processing company to bill users for goods and services. We may also share your Personal Information as described in Section 5 below. Except as provided above, and in section 5 below, we will not release your Personal Information to a third party unless you have granted us permission to do so.
3. How We Use “Cookies’
4. Log Files
We use IP addresses to analyse trends, administer the Site, track users’ movements, and gather broad demographic information for anonymous and aggregate use.