* Great Ruby red color, with some blue tinges.
* Complex and elegant aromas, plums, and ripe berries well accompanied by the oak notes.
* Some hints of spices, dark chocolate, and vanilla. Excellent volume, with soft and ripe tannins.
* The palate is tasty and juicy, with a long and well-balanced..
Attractive and intense red color with some violets hints. Expressive nose of ripe red and black fruits improved by
some spicy notes and balsamic touches. Full and complex mouth. Good balance gives a long persistence. Soft and velvety tannins. It will get better with some time in the bottle.Caberne..
Attractive red color with some violet hints. Complex nose, plenty of red fruits
well assembled with some sweetish notes like chocolate and jam touches. Soft,
fresh, and tasty palate. Good structure with a persistent aftertaste.Merlot from Maipo Valley, Chile..
Deep & beautiful violet red color. Plenty of black fruit aromas, mixed with spicy notes like black pepper.
some tones of smoked beef. Well structured. Long and persistent aftertaste full of fruit. Soft and tasty. Shiraz Cabernet from Maipo Valley, Chile..
* Deep ruby red color, with violet tings. Elegant and
* Notes of figs, plums & some berries, well assembled with coffee, dark chocolate & some spices.
* Full-bodied, with soft and velvety tannins. Delicious fruity notes on the palate.* Long persistent, with a slightly sweet..